Tired of watching your bright child struggle?
If your child has difficulties with reading, decoding, phonemic awareness, writing, spelling, math, or attention deficits...Dyslexia could be the cause!
Dyslexia is NOT something that must be endured for a lifetime! Real solutions are absolutely available! As a provider of the highly effective Davis® Dyslexia Correction program, Discovering Dyslexia™ CAN HELP!
With a Davis® Dyslexia Correction Program, here is what you can expect:
- The ability to eliminate confusions with letters, words, and other symbols using creativity and imagination
- New reading strategies that will eliminate guessing, re-reading and promote comprehension
- Techniques to control attention focus - without use of medications
- Improved balance and coordination
- A dramatic improvement in self-esteem
- Learn a simple, time saving approach to spelling - with no phonics
- Stress-relief techniques
- Awareness and control of appropriate energy levels for all situations
- Elimination of rote memorization with the Davis® mastery procedures
- Improved writing form and ability to translate ideas into words
- Auditory Orientation
- Ability to incorporate the Davis methods in a therapeutic or educational setting
Actual quote from 13-year-old client..."I didn't believe it when you said dyslexia was a gift. My life has been so hard, and I never felt smart until now. I understand what you meant because not everyone sees things the way I do. I'm thankful for how much this program has taught me and how I feel so much hope!"
What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia is one of the most misunderstood learning styles in today's educational landscape. Although most people associate dyslexia with letter reversals and reading difficulties, Dyslexia encompasses a much larger umbrella of learning difficulties, including, but not limited to:
- Language-Based Learning Disability
- Reading Disability
- Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD/ADHD)
- Dyscalculia (Math)
- Dysgraphia (Handwriting)
- Phonemic Awareness Disability
- Visual Processing Disorder
- Auditory Processing Disorder
We are proud to offer significant discounts for our military families!
Service I.D. required